Adventure For Your Team
One-of-a-kind Outdoor Experiences
Deployable anywhere in the lower US 48
What is a Group Excursion?
Revival Recreation Group Excursions are the ultimate all-inclusive package for turning the ordinary company retreat, typical group outing, or basic large-family trip into the adventure of a lifetime. We’ve taken our Campsite Hosting Service, scaled it up and finish it off with a full-service kitchen and Chef to provide premier service for any group, anywhere. Revival Recreation will design a unique experience, execute all of the logistics, and provide the staff needed to make your excursion effortless and remarkable.
Revival Recreation Excursions include:
- Full-Service Field Kitchen
- Custom menu planned and prepared by your personal Camp Chef
- Our outfitted Canvas Camp™ Sibley Bell Tents
- A day shelter for meetings & conferences
- Campfire trimmings: Lights, Chairs, & Games
- Dedicated Camp Host to find local sporting guides & recreation options
- Transportation to and from your site
How Do I Book One?
Begin Your Group Excursion by filling out & submitting the initial contact form below.
Our team will reach out to schedule a thirty (30) minute, one-on-one consultation.
Excursion plans with full itemized details will be delivered at no charge within two (2) business days of the consultation.
Return the signed excursion plan and our team of guides will begin executing the ideal outing for your group.
Excursion Plans are honored for five (5) business days after being delivered.
Twenty-five (25) percent deposit required with return of Excursion Plan.